Friday, April 6, 2012

Monticello's Mania


Once again Amy and I were up early and on the road Wednesday morning - headed to Monticello's in Portland. Three hours, one fill up and Subway stop later we arrived...


Shortly after we unloaded the truck and trailer this is what our space looked like...
it was a slow start!
But we collected ourselves and put it into high gear. A couple hours later it looked more like

this
and this
and THIS!!
So wham-bam-thank you ma'am and we were headed back home!
It was a whirlwind of a day and we wish we could be there come Friday morning when the doors open and the craziness begins. Maybe next time!!
If you get a chance, be sure to plan a trip to Portland between now and the end of May to check out the most wonderful mall full of our fun and fabulous friends!
See the Monticello link on the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed seeing you guys, again! I was there yesterday and your space looked awesome. So many yummy pink things. I know that you will be swamped at the sale today. Would love to get together when you come back next week for lunch with Isabel to celebrate her belated birthday. I think we are going over on Monday. Let us know when you will be there.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris and Amy! I just loved your booth at Monticello...I purchased the medical cabinet and the zinc sink and I can't remember what else! It all gets delivered today...YAY!!! Adding you to my FAV blog list and sidebar so I don't miss another picture!! xok

    ReplyDelete