Monday, April 9, 2012

How does your garden show grow???

Back to Monticello's I go! The first weekend of the
Spring Show was crazy busy so I had lots of fixin' up to do.

Amy stayed home to take care
of a friend today so I was on my own...

But I had help from our good friend, Mindy Hill!
THANKS so much for being my travelin' buddy today!!

I love the fabulous light in our space - we are so lucky!
And today it really looked like Spring - FINALLY.
Even after arriving home filthy, exhausted and aching all over
it is so worth it!
Hope you get a chance to check out this beautiful show ~
it truly is breathtaking.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Amy and partner, if you are ever over in Gig Harbor I have some wonderful items that are for sale and will go great with your garden theme in your shop, call 360-470-8178 for a look at our treasures. Hugs Mary I hope you are having fun still picking, hope to see you again out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo good to see you today!

    hug,
    deb ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just left you a message on your previous post...Loving all my goodies!!! xok

    ReplyDelete