Saturday, September 1, 2012

September is HERE!

Hard to believe it is September already!  We've been laying low this last month - we told ourselves that August was our "off" month - since the rest of summer was crazy.  But now...it's September and here we go again!
 This Wednesday we are setting up for Monticello's Fall Premiere Show - 
and we can't wait!





The store is full!  The minute a piece sells we're brining in 
something new - or rather something old - so if you've
been to see us you'll want to come check us out again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love your sign <3 seriously, I just had a wake up call, and ended up in the ER! dehydrated... I had no idea how sick I was. Still in recov mode, and at the Oregon coast...so hydrate and listen to your bodies girls. Nothing is worth it.

    Love you and will visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop:

    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/clever-chicks-blog-hop-14-baklava.html



    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete