Monday, March 26, 2012

More Changes Every Day!

Was back at it yesterday - tidying things up at
Kristi's Country Store -
in our old Sumner location!
If you go into the shop from now through March 31st
mention that you heard about the 25% Discount
we're offering our blog-buddies and you can get
25% Off ANYTHING in our space
Items must be marked with #3, #5 or #53 in order for you to get the discount!

Oh to be "Queen of Everything"!

I'm getting used to my fairly-new IPhone and all it can do -
I just love sending pictures to myself!!

And tomorrow Amy and I are on the road again!
We're headed to the Camas Antique Mall to move out of the window.
What a wonderful shop - we've loved being there!
Then we're hauling some treasures to Monticello's -
all to get ready for their Big Spring Show - starting April 6th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment